Search This Blog

Monday, May 14, 2018

Altenew - Watercolor Peonies

Hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day. I certainly did, the entire weekend I got some major crafty time in. Since I have been so busy with everyday mundane chores and ahem my lack of blog updates I cranked out a bunch of cards. I knew I needed some art time so I was happy to have it.

My morning walks leaves me to admiring the beautiful flowers that are in abundance and there are these gorgeous marbled roses that really make you take note, so I created some peonies with a nod to those roses,.

I am also obsessed with grey right now, in fact I am in the middle of repainting my living room in grey that's just how obsessed I am. So you will see a lot of my base cards are grey. It really is a nice neutral color.


No comments:

Post a Comment