Search This Blog

Monday, March 12, 2018

Spring is Around the Corner - Happy Birthday in Pink

Well my pink Ranunculus are blooming and I am very much thinking pink this week as you will see with some pink themed cards.

Loving our hints of warm weather but I am racing against mother nature trying to repaint my Pergola before I have my two wisteria vines go into full bloom. Glad to say I am officially 3/4 of the way done and it's a huge overhang but when these two vines (one is a double bloom in purple and white; very fragrant and the other is Pink) are full of blossoms they will look spectacular against the white wood.

I love the punch of black with the pink water colored flowers. And that hint of pp peeking out was a new purchase at the Expo, its a 6x6 pad from Lawn Fawn. Makes me feel spring happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment