Search This Blog

Monday, September 25, 2017

Halloween - Use those scraps


I have finally gotten a chance to return to my craft room which was a complete and utter mess, that led me to some cleaning before sitting down for a bit of creativity time. One thing I noticed I had a lot of leftover scraps and diecuts that I never used. This week I am focusing on using up those scraps or leftovers, just like you would eat leftovers for dinner; so lets not waste them.

I had this hexagon die shell leftover that I have no idea where it came from but figured it would be a great backdrop for some spiders. I just purchased a sheet of 3D glittery spider stickers from Jolee so they were a perfect fit. I used up 3 scrap pieces of paper, one I diecut as a tag and I even used a border strip that's on the edge of those 6x6 paper pads. Then alas I cut background pp and guess what now I have scraps from that, sigh what ya gonna do it's a semi win I guess since I used up 3 scrap pieces of paper and an extra die.



No comments:

Post a Comment