Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Circle Stamp- Birthday card

I came across my Simon Says Stamp circle stamps and to be honest they were a bit difficult to use but sense I have acquired one of those stamp cling boards (no names mentioned) I figured it would be easy peasy to use it.

Thought the Papetrey Ink candles would look cute in the center and at first I was going to make 3 different patterned candles but what the heck don't you normally have the same type of candles just in different colors on your cake?

After getting the main part taken care of , I just needed to work in the rest of the details. Best thing about this card is that I can give it to pretty much anyone. Its nice to have spare cards laying around cause you never know when you'll forget someone and need something at the last minute.


No comments:

Post a Comment