Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Light The Candles

Mentioning my mother's birthday in an earlier post got me to thinking about it so I dug out this cute Art Impression's stamp. I actually purchased this with my mom in mind and since I was getting tired of water coloring and I am sure you are equally tired of looking at it, I decided it was time to use my copics. After all it's been a long while since I've used them for card making or at least it seems like it.

I added a little B41 to her skin to age it and also some BV00 to her hair to give it a ever so slight purple tinge. After coloring her I fussy cut her out and popped her up on some foam.

I created the background with the copic mister. Basically lying down painter's tape to give it that straight edge I worked one side then lifted the tape, moved it over to cover up the portion I just did and worked on the other side. I debated about giving the floor a shadow or even more of a textured feel but decided I liked it just the way it was.


No comments:

Post a Comment