Search This Blog

Monday, March 6, 2017

Birthday Banner

Well in the midst of trying to get my last two February cards done my dd asked if I could help her with a birthday banner for one of her co-workers. You know I'm not going to say no so using my Silhouette I cut out everything and then just had to assemble.

This was a great opportunity to use up some pp scraps. I did use a copic marker to outline the circles to give them a little contrast against the banner flags.

I also dug up some party hat stickers I had and lastly using the silhouette cut and assembled the birthday cake.

Then, after I hole punched the banner flags I connected them with some ribbon and I kept wanting to embellish this but you know that they say sometimes less is more so I left it be.

I thought it came out pretty cute.




No comments:

Post a Comment