Search This Blog

Monday, December 26, 2016

Holiday Hello

Here is another scrap card. I had stamped the background for something and it didn't work out but I hated to see it go to waste, my challenge was to make a card with it. The Santa I stamped and water colored 85% of it over the summer so it needed to be finished. I then meshed the two together and used a sentiment embellishment that I had stamped for some altered gift tubs.

I must say it does make it easy when all you have to do is assemble things already done for you.



2 comments:

  1. How adorable! You are so great at making cards! Love the little pup :) Hope your holidays were terrific! Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! You are so great at making cards! Love the little pup :) Hope your holidays were terrific! Melissa

    ReplyDelete