Search This Blog

Monday, December 19, 2016

Hello

I was finally at a point with all the flurry that December brings to have a moment of time, time I used to clean up my desperately cluttered room. Now that I finally wrapped presents I freed up valuable floor space and it gave me the desire to get my room in order.

As usual once I start cleaning I inevitably find a pile of scraps and odds and ends on my desk. This was no different, quite a few of projects I started that needed to be finished. I separated those items into scraps, left over die cuts and panels that could be made into cards.

This card falls into the latter. Although it is my challenge that I also use up those scraps of paper left over from other cards and was able to do so with this card as well.

This panel was stamped and embossed from sometime in the summer. I water colored it a few months back so it just needed to be finished. The purple strip of pp was also leftover in my pile of stuff so I was eager to use that up. The green pp was old old old basic grey so was happy to have used that as well. I die cut from MFTS the Hello and added a few enamel dots. Done and Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment