Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

No one elf

For my third My Favorite Things stamp contest I decided to go with a Christmas theme and used Birdie Brown's Christmas Elves which I opted to make a bit on the feminine side.

First up I created the background with the mini hexagon and ripe raspberry ink, corner rounded the ends and matted that onto my card base made with the ripe raspberry cardstock which was also corner rounded punched. I then die cut the stitched tag, stamped and colored my images. I did use the kirarina wink white marker to create the snow or furry texture on the hat and mittens and also used copic glitter pens to give a bit of a twinkle to the presents.

Finished the card by stamping my sentiment, popped up my elf, adhered the other diecuts down, then added a few enamel dots and some baker's twine.

1 comment:

  1. I just love this card-with the elf and the pink! Great job and good luck on the contest.

    ReplyDelete