Search This Blog

Monday, August 22, 2016

Watercolor Birthday

Well I don't know about you but I am struggling lately, struggling with time. I just don't seem to have enough of it to do all the things that I have on my plate. Of course I am the one who fills my plate I just keep adding to things I want to do and I guess I don't have to complete them all, but if I didn't that means things I want to get done won't. Sometimes I find it hard to keep focus but so far I am hanging in there.

My mother's birthday will be here before you know it and rather get caught off guard like I did with my grandson's birthday this past weekend I want to be a little more prepared. I do have her quilt done and I just wanted to make sure I had a card to go with it.

I decided to have the card match her gift and painted my new WPlus9 Mum stamp with some oranges and yellows. I love mums especially those spider ones..they are so cool.

Any hoo here is my card and now I am officially all set on the gift giving for my mom anyways.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Leslie, I'm sure your mom will love it and her quilt! I totally get where you're coming from about not enough time, sometimes there just need to be more hours in the day. Well, at least on the weekends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I run out of time every day! lol

    ReplyDelete