Search This Blog

Monday, July 25, 2016

From Meow to You

It's that time where I send off cards to my grandkids and my hubby's grandniece. Although I am cheating a little this month and my grandkids are getting a shark card I originally made them awhile back, but for some stupid reason I ended up sending them my father in law's card instead. So might as well send that to them this month.

That just leaves a card for the grandniece. Simple enough. I figured a little kitty and a shaker card would be a nice pairing for a little girl.

All the dies and stamps are from MFT and I believe the pp is from Lawn Fawn. Have to say the more I make these shaker cards the easier it is to remember how to do it.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, this couldn't be any cuter, Leslie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my gosh! That is just so adorable, Leslie!! I just love it! That little kitty, and the cute grass and that it's a shaker is just all so adorable :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my gosh! That is just so adorable, Leslie!! I just love it! That little kitty, and the cute grass and that it's a shaker is just all so adorable :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, this is so sweet, Leslie and purr-fect for a little girl!

    ReplyDelete