Search This Blog

Monday, April 18, 2016

Mother's Day card

I am trying to stay on top of my card making this year. Up now is my Mother's Day card for my mom. She loves cacti so it seemed that this set from My Favorite Things would be perfect for her.

I have to confess I too like cacti so that was a double reason why I needed to have this set.

Used some water coloring for the background, added some splatters and then colored and cut the cactus. Finished it off with some washi tape and enamel dots.

3 comments:

  1. You had me at cacti too. Love how this turned out, Leslie! I used to have quite the collection when I was growing up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, Leslie, just love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! I have a cactus stamp I haven't used yet.

    ReplyDelete