Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Happy Birthday To Me!!!!

Yep today is my birthday, and in honor of my birthday I made myself a birthday card. I used my newly purchased My Favorite Things Cool Cats stamp and die set along with some MFT pp, added a few enamel dots, and from Simon Says Stamps, the Wishing die. I did grab the You from Clearly Besotted Butterfly Wishes stamps. Oh and a Memory Box die for the balloon bracket.

The images were colored with some copics and I used a whole bunch of Fiskar punches for the layering above the balloon bracket.

Now I think I need a birthday present to go with that card.




4 comments:

  1. Awww, this is so sweet and purr-fect, Leslie! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Leslie! Super cute card. Love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Leslie, I hope that you had a fantastic day! Darling card, love the kitty and springtime colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, love the borders and the sunshine colours.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete