Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

December Daily - Day 2 and 3

Well I am not progressing too quickly on these pages, mostly because I have other things I need to get done but am focusing on taking photos and more importantly keep track of what I wanted to showcase for that day. I have a long running list at this point but that's ok I hope to catch up once I am off work.

For Day 2 I had run out and purchased some last minute just for fun gifts for the boys, some Disney vans and dummy had them over and I didn't take a single picture..ugh! They were estatic to have them. With Disneyland still fresh on their mind I was sure they would be a hit.

 
 
Not much going on for the third, to be honest my life is pretty boring so I took a snapshot of the weather because we seemed to be going through a bit of a cold spell. I know, I know 39 degrees is not cold for a lot of you but heck when you are used to mid 60s as a high with a low of being in low 50 it's pretty chilly to me. 

 
 
Well that's it for now, hopefully I can whip out the rest of the pages, but right now I have to say my room is in desperate need of a good cleaning and organization workout. I plan to or rather hope to get that done this weekend. 

2 comments:

  1. Fun pages, Leslie! Love how you used the embellishments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pages have such a whimsical feel to them, Leslie, perfect for the holidays! I think we've got your weather here as it's been unseasonably warm! :)

    ReplyDelete