Search This Blog

Monday, November 23, 2015

Cute and Whimsical Cards

Continuing on with my online card class I am sharing two cards I made that are supposed to be in the Cute and Whimsical category. I have to say just getting back from Disneyland this was a bit of a challenge to get done. My mojo really wasn't in full swing trying to catch up. This is day 5 and the class is on day 12..yikes!

Up first is this fun little guy from My Favorite Stamps. I really like these little dudes, so fun to color them.



And this other one is using stamps/dies from Lawn Fawn as well as the MTF mountain range die and the Merry die is from Clearly Besotted. The falling snow stencil is from Simon Says Stamp.


2 comments:

  1. Such sweet cards, Leslie, love the limes and pinks in them! Hope you all had a fantastic time at Disneyland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These ARE fun and whimsical and oh-so-sweet, Leslie! Welcome home! :)

    ReplyDelete