Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Halloween - Happy Pumpkin Day

I decided I really like incorporating watercolors in my cards and decided to use both the watercolor technique along with creating a scene. On this card I actually painted the colors in an attempt to set the color scene I needed. Used both stamps and die cuts to complete it.

Have to tell you every time I use watercolors I can't help but hope I am channeling some of my father. He was a wonderful sketch artist and took up painting as an extension of his talents. His watercolors were some of his best paintings and am lucky to be able to enjoy having a few of his paintings in my home.

3 comments:

  1. So pretty with the watercolored background and the black silhouette die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Leslie, your background looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the watercolor - and love the sentiments about your dad <3

    ReplyDelete