Search This Blog

Monday, July 13, 2015

Furry Friends

I am running a bit late today because as you know my mother is moving and we are making a mad dash in these final days to get her moved from a 3500 sq ft home down to a 1900 sq ft home and lets just say she's got a lot of stuff. We were at her house all day until late in the evening so I didn't get a chance to get the blog ready for my usual 5am launch.

Any hoo Simon Says Stamp Wed Blog had a Furry Friend challenge and I thought I would participate and give some of my stamps a little love. I also opted to color in some sky which I don't normally do but it was time to step  out of my comfort zone a bit.

The pp is from Heidi Swapp and I really don't recommend it, it's pretty thin. The stamp is from Stampin Up, colored with copics of course and the sentiment die and stamp is from Papertrey Ink.


3 comments:

  1. ACK! This is adorable! I love your little doggie gang! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card, Leslie! Shame about the paper, but it looks great with your image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card, Leslie! Love how you pulled the design for your image from the circles in the paper.

    ReplyDelete