Search This Blog

Monday, June 22, 2015

Burst of Sunshine

As I mentioned last week, I am using up scrap fabric by sewing children's clothes. Pictured here is another skirt I made with bits of leftover fabric but truth be told I had to go buy some fat quarters to have it completed in back. I didn't have enough fabric but I really liked the look so I really wanted to make this.

I did make it a size bigger than that pinks skirt because Evani 's mom let me know she wears a size 4 in most things but honestly I didn't think she was that big, she just turned 3 and this kind of looks huge to me, but if all else fails she can save it and wear it later.

So here is the front. I decided to keep just the one pocket because I liked the options it gave for having it on the left or right.

 
And here is the back
 

2 comments:

  1. That is just so sweet, Leslie, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sure will be the cutest kid on the block!

    ReplyDelete