Search This Blog

Monday, June 15, 2015

Another TGF card - Celebrate

Here is another card for the button challenge on the TGF blog.
I was actually inspired by some tissue paper that came with some product I ordered. It was such a pretty aqua color.

Choose to use one of the Cheeky girls, this one is Cheeky beach. I also went out of my comfort zone and attempted to color her hair black. I say attempted because it wasn't as successful as I hoped to accomplish. The die cut clouds are from Simon Says stamp. The banner die from Nestabilities, the sentiment stamp from Papertrey Ink and the Celebrate die was from Die-Versions.

4 comments:

  1. Loving the blue and the addition of the buttons, Leslie. Such a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I think she's adorable with her black hair! Super cute card, Leslie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pus a smile on this face of mine!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute! love the summery card, thank you for playing with us on the farm :)-Holly DT

    ReplyDelete