Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Thanks A Bunch

Decided to make a Thank you card, in fact I need to make a few and since I have been using my Project Life cards I figured hey why not use one for a card.

I colored the Clearly Besotted stamps with my copics, then fussy cut it and popped it up. I apologize that I wasn't able to get a better photograph but it was 9pm when I took the picture and daylight was long gone for me.

The green mat was cut with Simon Says Stamps stitched rectangle die and then finished the card with some enamel dots and bakers twine.



4 comments:

  1. What a cute card, Leslie, love the sunny colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those yellow flowers! Your card is very well done. I wish I had your talent for card-making.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors, Leslie! Very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors on this card - so cute!

    ReplyDelete