Search This Blog

Monday, April 6, 2015

Superhero - Altered Letters

With Easter being this past weekend I didn't think I was going to get anything crafty done because I was using my play time to do a little spring cleaning, sprucing up the yard and getting things ready.

After everyone left and it was quiet I popped into my room and surprised myself at actually finishing something.

These are the first set of letters for the boys. Of course having only to do four of them was pretty easy the next set I have twice as many so I don't think they will go as quickly.

The pp I purchased from Michael's it's their Recollections 12x12 pad. Most of the dies are from Papertrey Ink other than the city die which is from Taylored Expressions. I also used my cameo to cut out the Captain American silhouette, but unfortunately it wouldn't' cut some of the detail so I did use my star die from Memory Box. Oh and the Boom letters are from QK, this was their diesel font that I really love.


Since these letters meant to hang on the wall I had to lean them a bit and the C was particularly challenging, as you can see I used the upmost high tech gadget I could find, a business card folded in fours.



5 comments:

  1. They are super adorable, Leslie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cool! I like the "Z" best of all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so awesome! I am inspired to a create a "J" for my grandson. He loves Spider Man, Thanks for sharing another great project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are totally fun, Leslie! You totally rocked the super hero look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful showpiece for zack! The letters are so bright and fun! Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete