Search This Blog

Monday, April 20, 2015

Small Tote Bags

Well I finally finished my little bags that I had actually planned on giving for Christmas gifts but never got around to finishing them. I actually made four but already gave one away as a birthday gift.

I went ahead and lined these with diaper cloth similar to my reusable snack bags so you can use them for whatever and not worried about getting them dirty. Perfect for cosmetics.

Not sure if I will hold on to for this year's Christmas gifts, give for birthday gifts or give just because.

 


4 comments:

  1. Very cute, Leslie, no matter how you chose to give them away, I know they'll be appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty, Leslie! Your sewing skills are amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job !! So cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love mine. I use it as a makeup bag. mine is the pretty pink one she made!

    ReplyDelete