Search This Blog

Monday, February 2, 2015

Superhero card x2

As I was cleaning up my desk I decided since I had my superhero stamp set out why not go ahead and make another card for the littlest grandbaby who's birthday isn't until the end of the year, kind of makes sense so I did it.

This time I used the city die that came with the set but honestly I like the Taylored Expression die better because not only does it have more detail it's just a tad bit bigger and works better for a full border across the card.

I am also using some washi tape on this card since I saw Queen and Company's superhero tape and knew I had to have it to complete my superhero arsenal.


8 comments:

  1. Just adorable! That is a cute stamp and super washi tape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both the superhero cards are great, nice to see something for the boys as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card, Leslie, loving the washi at the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So striking and awesome! I love this design and pops of colors! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun and colorful with the primary colors, Leslie! Loving the super hero theme!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. Love the colors and how the scenery pops on the white card base.

    ReplyDelete