Search This Blog

Friday, January 2, 2015

Thank Yous

Decided to take a bit of a break from my December Daily and make a couple of Thank You cards.

I see Valentines' goodies now everywhere I look so I was a bit enamored with the bright cherry colors and decided to use those in my projects as well as a few hearts.

Unfortunately at the base of this card you can't quite see the line embossing I did using the Martha Stewart score board card. But I think it elevates the card just a bit more that what is shown.



These little yellow hearts were embossed onto the card using a stencil that I made from some die cuts. I only wanted a few hearts from the die cut cluster so the best way to manage that was to die cut the whole cluster out and then just emboss over the ones I wanted.

 


2 comments:

  1. Such sweet cards, Leslie, love the bright colors! I really need to remember to use the few embossing folders I have more often, thanks for the reminder! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are so delicious and cheery! The recipients are in for a treat.

    ReplyDelete