Search This Blog

Monday, January 26, 2015

Nearing the end

Getting close to being done with my DD and I will confess to you all this has not been an easy month. I know I have mentioned a bad day before but honestly this has been a bad month. First my MIL passed away Jan 13th. When we left Oregon after Christmas she started her journey towards the end. My poor husband had to immediately turn around after we found out she wasn't improving. Very sad but a blessing for her since she had not been in very good health for years. After her death my FIL found himself at the hospital just days later and fortunately he is back home after a bout with what turned out to be the flu and now my dear poor husband has a hernia and needs surgery. I think I can officially say this has without a doubt been a bad month.

Well I didn't want this to be a pity party post but just that is has seriously been hard to feel creative and lets face it my mood has been on the somber side. I hope next month proves to be much better.

Here are the pages of Christmas Eve and Day which are from our trip to Oregon.


3 comments:

  1. Leslie, I'm so sorry for your loss. Sending hugs and best wishes for a lovely February. I'm glad you're completing your DD, it will be nice to look back on I'm sure! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry for your loss and bad month. Praying for you and your family Leslie . Must be going around I found out I need gallbladder out and gout pneumonia in the same week 😁 here's to a better year

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry, Leslie. I'm glad you were able to visit one last time. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete