Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

And so it begins - December Daily

I have just started and I already feel overwhelmed and behind. Yes I have my pages done but my desk is a disaster that I am literally scrapping in a 2 ft by 2 ft space. I literally can not find anything and am digging through piles trying to find my supplies, tools ,etc. I hope to remedy that over the weekend.

Funny it felt like I had plenty of time to prepare and then the next thing I knew it was December 1st, no idea how that happened.

So here are my first two days. Not much going on so just doing half pages and of course my title page which I am not entirely happy with but heck it's done, right?




4 comments:

  1. It seems we scrap alike, Leslie! I often find my space has shrunk down to about that size, too! :) Your first pages are so cute, love the whimsical feel and bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Leslie! I love your album cover. I wish I had known about Elf on a Shelf when my kids were younger. They would have LOVED that game!! Maybe it's not too late now???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning pages, fabulous design and colours - I love the cute Elf!! You are not alone Leslie - my crafting 'stuff' spreads itself around the whole house !!!

    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great album cover and FUN pages - love what you've done so far :)

    ReplyDelete