Search This Blog

Friday, July 18, 2014

Where I am at

Happy Friday Everyone.

Have to tell you I was lucky enough to escape for a five day weekend and we headed up to Oregon to see my dh's parents. Thought I would share a few photos of where I am at.

First up is the view from our motel room. And that little building across the way belongs to a fabulous little Mexican restaurant which is kind of surprising since this is a very small town where traffic lights don't exist.


Then I will be floating down this river tomorrow for a leisurely 3.5 hour float.


And always love seeing the abundance of sweet peas that grow everywhere.


 So that's it for today. Hope you all have a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Looks so pretty and peaceful, Leslie! I'm sure you'll have a fab time away! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this place looks dreamy! I could watch the river flow for hours!

    ReplyDelete