Search This Blog

Friday, February 21, 2014

Cards for Mother and Daughter

Or rather Aunt and Cousin. Basically the first card is for my mother's Aunt who will be turning 100 in a few months. I wanted to make something special for her. Something cheerful and colorful.

The other card I previously made for a contest and thought it would be great to send to my cousin (once removed or second cousin as they say).

Any hoo, unfortunately she had a bit of stroke and I wanted to send her a get well card. Thankfully she is doing well and it was just a small one but I wanted to let her know we were thinking of her.




8 comments:

  1. Great cards! Love the flowers on the first one. And that little floral bra is soooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful cards, Leslie, I'm sure they will bring smiles to both ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cards! The first one is beautiful, and the second one can't help but put a smile on anyone's face :) Glad to hear your cousin is doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Love your color choices!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cards - the second made me smile :) I love the colourful flowers on the first one too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That first card is so pretty! Love it! That second one is so cute and funny! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards, the first one is stunning, absolutely gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both are beautiful, but that bra card is a hoot! :)

    ReplyDelete