Search This Blog

Monday, December 30, 2013

Sharing the Love

Ok I know we haven't even finished December yet, but I couldn't help myself. I have been sick again since Christmas (sigh) and I had bought some February supplies and goodies before Christmas set in and while they arrived and got stashed with all the hustle and bustle of holiday activities, I found myself needing something to pick me up and take me away from all the boxes of tissues and bottles of pills.

Today is the first day for a bit that I haven't felt like being camped in front of the TV so I opted to give myself a little feel good time by playing with these new goodies and of course Love cards were on the agenda.

The Love die and sentiment stamp are from Papertrey Ink 


The little monster and sentiment were from Simon Says stamps along with the pp. The banner die was from Papertrey Ink and the small heart punch from Stampin Up. The small expoy heart was from MME.


The background die, sentiment and Love dies along with coordinating stamp are from Papertrey Ink. The arrow is from Recollections and the epoxy dots are from MME.

4 comments:

  1. Hope you ring in the new year without the cold! Super cute cards, the first one is my fave! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are fantastic! I'm not ready for Valentine's tho. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are adorable! Love the alien one!

    ReplyDelete