Search This Blog

Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas is Coming (or rather been here and gone)

My goal for today is to get caught up and hopefully complete my December Daily. I have been working on projects about Zack the past week that I kind of felt bad I was neglecting Marshall so devoted myself to at least make him one layout.

We took the kids to the mall for Christmas PJ photos, but alas Marshall was the only one who cooperated. Have to say he looked pretty cute in those pjs and that Santa hat. 

5 comments:

  1. Oh, that photo is too stinkin' cute! Love your page as a whole, the little speech bubble, the journaling card, the colors, just fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photo! Gorgeous LO! TFS and have a wonderful and prosperous new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, that's just adorable. LOVE those PJ's. Super fun page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Leslie, that is one adorable, sweet photo. Love your wonderful page! It's so full of holiday happiness and color. :)

    ReplyDelete