Search This Blog

Friday, October 18, 2013

Only A Boy!

I have to say this isn't one of my favorite layouts. It was a difficult challenge since I took these photos ~12 years ago, but I still wanted to make this page because it speaks clearly about those crazy things boys do and having raised two of them I wanted to capture those moments.

Any hoo despite the craziness of trying to find a pp that worked with all three photos that weren't exactly cohesive and I just wasn't feeling the love for these photos or that paper I plowed forward and got it done and happy that I finally did something with those photos and those crazy moments.




4 comments:

  1. Haha! Love it!! Great layout, fun journaling and photos. Love the layers for the title area and the use of the border punch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had pages like that, but I think it turned out cute!! Fun topic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you layout turned out cute, and it's always good to get the memory captured!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute. I think the pp looks great with the photos. Boys are so funny especially after having girls I've found.

    ReplyDelete