Search This Blog

Monday, August 12, 2013

France - Love Locks

I was fortunate enough to be at the Expo this past weekend which gave me some much needed scrappy time. During which, I was able to create layouts from my recent trip to Europe. So for today I am sharing a page about the locks that people fasten to all the bridges that cross the Seine. It's very fascintating to see all these locks crowded into every inch available all for amore. 

I do apologize for the bad scan. The chunky embellishements cause light offset despite covering the page with a towel to elminate light pockets. 

8 comments:

  1. Such a great design! I love the owl tucked in with the embellishment cluster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page! That lock tradition is so cool! I never heard of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love all the white here - terrific job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great layout, the cork, black and red you chose complements your photo perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. totally love this... I got lost in the photo.. loved it... Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the design and handwritten journaling!

    ReplyDelete