Search This Blog

Monday, July 29, 2013

Ever Notice

That you have tons of stuff but never seem to remember you have it? That seems to be what I have noticed lately. I was looking for a stamp and opening and going through all my stamp drawers I realized I have a ton of stamps that I never use hardly. So I pulled out 3 sets. I told myself I will put these on my desk and force myself to use them. And once those three sets have been used, I will locate and find three more abandoned stamps to highlight in a project.

So today I have one of those sets. These cute fish caught my eye and since my dh is a fisherman I thought I would use this stamp more..I am ashamed to say, I bought it, stamped one image started to color it and then it got put away..but not today. Today it was used.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shadow of the speech bubble, awesome! Ooo and those fish are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teehee, this is such a fun card :)
    Great idea about putting sets in front of you and make sure you use them.
    I think I need to try that :)

    ReplyDelete