Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

My latest discovery

So I have to tell you I love pancakes and waffles and we eat a lot of these at my house for dinner and for breakfast, imagine my extremely pleasant surprise when I stumbled across these ever so yummy sounding mixes called Shortstacks from Southern Culture foods.

I immediately went to their website to investigate but when I tried to order them through their website my browser and their site were not playing nice together so I travelled over to one of their suppliers Abe's Market. Little did I know this would be my new favorite place to shop.

Look at all the amazing goodies I bought, all natural products because that is all this store sells. Maybe others know about this gem of a store but for me it was a  new found best friend.

My haul....


I also have a deep fondness for Marshmallows..had to limit to these two flavors but they had many more


I think I had trouble stopping (ordered Peanut Butter Choc Chip, Bourbon Salted Pecan, Banana Pudding, amd Oatmeal Raisin)


Who can resist this yummy looking fudge, not to mention it was highly recommended by others


And lastly these granola bars to try. Wheat Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free and Vegan, hope they taste as good as they look. It's a great mid day afternoon snack to have at hand for work.

3 comments: