Search This Blog

Friday, April 5, 2013

Two Years Old

So today I am sharing a layout of my middle grandbaby who at the time of the picture had just turned 2 years old. He is a fiesty thing and still at that age where he is learning to express himself and hasn't master the art of the english language but despite those moments of angry frustrations he can still be as cute and as sweet as any two year old can be.

I have a mix of pp from Stampin Up as well as Papertrey Ink. The scallop rectangle was cut out using the Cameo and the letters are from various Thickers which I purchased throught the years.

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful design and such a happy page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh such a precious layout, and what a cutie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fantastic layout! What awesome photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bold red background! And the cute photos. And the way your title curves around the corner. Great page! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie pie! I love your design. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww such a sweet layout and sweet little boy :)
    I really like the reds on this layout

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those photos are completely adorable and I love your colorful page!

    ReplyDelete