Search This Blog

Monday, January 14, 2013

Under the weather

Well one of those nasty flu bugs finally bit me and I haven't been able to do much other than cling to my Kleenex box while sitting firmly on the couch in front of the TV watching reruns. So with that I just wanted to at least have something new since it's been awhile and have a few projects I made last year.

The first is a heart frame I found at Michael's in their clearance section. Easy enough to spruce up and give to a loved one. The quote is from Winnie the Pooh.

The second is an altered gable box (purchased from Papertrey Ink) that got spruced up a bit.

Enjoy and I hope to have something new later this week, assuming I can get over this damned cold.

Thanks for stopping by.




1 comment:

  1. Super cute! Hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete