Search This Blog

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Candy Tag

I wanted to share with you a tag that I made to adorn some small tubes of candy. I made a few dozen of these and handed them out last year to my co-workers. Surprisingly a lot of the women were saving them to take home to their kids or more specifically their daughters to share because their daughters were into crafts. I thought that was very sweet of them and nice to know that kids are still involved in crafts which I think are a lot of fun and a great time as a parent to be involved with yours kids.

Used EK Success Broken Arrow punch, Spellbinders Open Scallop Circles, K&C Company epoxy heart, mini pearls (colored with copics), Cuttlebug embossing folder and stamp (sorry don't know the name), some ribbon and taffeta

No comments:

Post a Comment