Search This Blog

Monday, December 3, 2012

A Few Holiday Disney Picts

Thought I would share a few photos that I had taken from my Disney trip. I went with my mother and we took 2 tours, the Holiday tour and a Walk in Waltz Footsteps. I highly recommend both, especially the Holiday tour. Towards the end you exit from It's A Small World Ride and the entire Small World Plaza lights up right as you exit the boat. I am told it's planned this way. Then they walk you over to pick up a mug of Hot Chocolate and a very yummy Gingerbread cookie and then march you over to VIP seating to watch the Holiday Parade, and while you are waiting for the parade sipping on your cocoa and eating your very delicious cookie they hand you a souvenir pin.

For the other parade, Walk in Waltz Footsteps they do take you in to the lobby of Club 33 (very very small lobby) and into his apartment (wasn't allowed to take photos) and also give you a souvenir pin and lunch from Jolly Holiday Bakery.

Either way just being at Disney during the holiday certainly is a nice way to kick off the season. I loved Carsland with all the decorations and the Christmas music being played it really does set the tone. If you haven't been to Disneyland during their holiday season I would definitely go and to avoid crowds wait till after Thanksgiving and before school lets out. Our wait times for most rides was 5-10 min, with the new Radiator Springs as an exception. That ride was 60 min and fast passes were gone after the first two hours that the park opened.
























3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics! What a special trip for you and your mom. Something you will remember forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Goodness...I could never get enough of that. How awesome. I love seeing the HGTV disney christmas decoration specials. They are unbelievable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to go to Disney during the holidays, it looks amazing

    ReplyDelete