Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Halloween Goody Boxes

I found these boxes at Michaels for $1 and they are perfect for gift giving full of some Halloween or Fall Goodies. They were super fast to make, measure the box and cut pp to size. Use some strong adhesive to adhere pp to the box, a border punch, a nestability, an embossing folder and some stickers..or coloring a cute stamp. I did use stickers and die cuts for the lettering and of course tie on a bow to kick up the cuteness!


1 comment:

  1. These are great! I happened to stubble upon your blog by hitting next blog on my dd's blog (love those grandbabies), but I bookmarked yours now too. Thank you for sharing all these wonderful things. I am super found of how you post a variety of projects and topics. Would love to see a post to get to know you. :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete