Search This Blog

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Too Early for Halloween?

Did this card for the TGF (The Greeting Farm) contest using a digi stamp. This is their Halloween Bride. I just love being able to double Halloween and a Birthday, it's kind of like a two fer one. Anyways this was my take on their contest. Using the PapertyInk Hexagon Die (love, love, love this) and some older Recollections Halloween paper (while I await the new Halloween lines from Echo Park..sigh). I also used a spider web die from Cheery Lynn (this die is a bit of a challenge) and of course coloring using copics.

2 comments:

  1. I am in LOVE with this card. So awesome. I am ashamed to say that my niece is a Halloween birthday, and I have never tied that into her birthday card. {Gasp} Totally scrap lifting this. Do you have something with a Halloween Birthday or do you use this for Halloween time in general? Love all your recipes and party planning tips. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marge thanks for the sweet comments. And yes my DIL is a Halloween baby so I am actually planning on sending to her unless I decide to send her a pink card since Pink is her upmost favorite.

      Delete