Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Encouragement Cards

Everyone needs/wants a little bit of encouragement, right? Well Gallery Idol contest started with this theme and would just like to share a few of the entries I submitted, I wasn't picked but there's always next year.

Used an image I found on line, colored, cut out and "pop dotted" up on top of a full printed image. Text was used from word. And I added a bit of lace to give it more of a girly flair.




This cute little guy was also another image I found online. Stamp is from Unity. Emobssed the base yellow card with Sizzix dot folder. The border was punched using a Stampin Up binder edge punch and have to say I just love the gingham yellow ribbon. I really am into Gingham and the Seam Binding used above.


I really loved the sentiment on this stamp set from Stampin Up. Embossed just the edge with the Sizzix Dot embossing folder and tied on a nice velvet brown ribbon (thank goodness for my ribbon scrap pile)

No comments:

Post a Comment